It doesn’t look good when you have sudden guests and they notice stinky smell of baby diapers. To solve this, there are several wet bags. The purpose of a wet bag is to contain the smell of cloth diapers inside. Whenever you are going for travels with your baby, you wouldn’t leave a messy cloth diaper on your baby for too long. Neither can you keep that diaper in the car to make the travel stinky. Because the wet bags are for keeping the smell inside, and because these do not leak, these come in handy on almost all occasions. In this article, we will talk about 20 best wet bags for cloth diapers, so you can focus on other things having a wet bag attached to your diaper bag or baby’s stroller.
Are There Specific Types of Wet Bags?
While, all wet bags are usually same with a few different features, such as the materials and size. Usually, wet bags contain one of these two kinds of waterproof materials: PUL and TPU. Both materials are waterproof and the purpose is to keep liquids inside. To identify, PUL looks shiny material while TPU is softer and it feels less plasticky in it as compared to PUL.
1. ALVABABY 2pcs Cloth Diaper Wet/Dry Bags
This wet bag has 100 percent high quality polyester material and it is waterproof. Its convenient handle makes it easy to attach the bag with a stroller or diaper bags. The double zippered compartments are there to keep wet and dry items separately. Its wet section is sewn to prevent wicking and leakage. The capacity is enough for 5 to 7 cloth diapers. The measurement of bags is: 11.5 x 14 inches.
- Many parents like it doesn’t smell bad, even when they place kids’ wet clothes, these wet bags are easy to dry by simply making these inside out.
- Some parents say it is durable for different wet items.
- A number of parents complain the bags are not waterproof and start to leak whenever they put wet items.
- Few parents say these do not trap the smell very well.
2. Wet Dry Bag Splice Cloth Diaper Wet Bags
The bag has two convenient double zippered pockets, one for dry and clean items and one for wet items. These diaper bags are great for holding different items such as cloth diapers, swimsuits and dirty clothes. Its materials are high quality polyester. Because of having TPU durable and waterproof materials it can store dirty and wet cloth diapers. The bag measures 11.8 x 14 inches.
- Most parents are happy with these bags and they say the bags are really useful and there is no leakage when they put wet diapers in it.
- Some parents say these bags make most of the smell disappear.
- Some parents say they do not think it is waterproof as the urine was coming through the bag’s fabric.
- A few parents complain the fabric gets worse after washing the bag.
3. Biubee 3 Pack Wet Dry Cloth Diaper Bags
This set of bags also contains TPU durable waterproof materials. It is washable and re-usable. The bag has two zippered compartments keeping wet and dry diapers separate. It is a useful bag for different wet items such as swimsuit and others. The measurements are: 13.8 x 11.8 inches.
- Some parents say it has strong material to make it durable and still looks prettier.
- Many parents say these bags last longer.
- Few parents complain its zippers weren’t strong and were broken easily.
- Some parents also say the liquids do not stay for longer in it.
4. Teamoy Wet Dry Bag, Travel Tote Organizer
It is a good bag for damp items and can hold cloth diapers, wet workout gear, swim suits and dirty clothes also. It has high grade material which is lined with polyurethane laminate. It doesn’t let moisture and yucky kind of smells to seep through the fabric of this diaper bag. It has two compartments, which means more capacity to store your wet and dry items. Another good thing about this bag is that its strap has button to hang or attach to stroller bars or door knobs easily.
- Many parents say this bag is easy to fold and use.
- Some parents say it is a very durable bag with really good construction.
- According to many parents the smell traps inside and doesn’t come out.
- A few parents say it starts to leak after some washes.
5. Babygoal Wet Dry Bags for Baby Cloth Diapers
It is another light-weight wet bag to hold 5 to 7 cloth diapers easily. Its handle makes it easy to pick the bag or for hanging it on different areas. It can resist most kinds of stains and it is washable and re-usable bag.
- Many parents say this bag has great size for diapers.
- Some of them say it lasts for many months.
- A few parents say these aren’t waterproof.
These are light-weight bags with enough storage space for organizing wet and dry items. It makes your items easy to carry. These bags are constructed by using high quality materials. These are machine washable and reusable. Make sure you do not put dripping wet items in it as it is good for damp items. It also has double compartments making it great for storing separate wet and dry items.
6. Damero 3pcs Travel Wet and Dry Bag with Handle
- Parents like this set as they can use any kind of bags depending on usage.
- Having different sizes make it great for travels too.
- A few parents say the wet items make the bag leak from its sides.
7. Wet Bag Dry Bag – Looks Great Anywhere – Easy to Clean
It is not only a wet bag but it is a good style bag which you can take around. It has PEVA vinyl inside which is safe from any toxic ingredients. The wet items remain safe in the wet pouch. Its seams are double stitched and it keeps the moisture away from the dry items.
- Some parents are happy as this bag matches with almost any baby nursery.
- Its mesh pocket helps see through some of your extra items.
- A few parents complain it leaks after some uses.
- Some parents had problems with its zipper.
8. Wet Dry Bag Kid Wet Bag Baby Cloth Diaper Wet Suit Bags
These are double zippered bags to give you separate compartments for wet and dry items. The high quality polyester TPU makes these waterproof and durable bags. Even when you are traveling with your babies it is portable and you can fold it easily to take it anywhere. Its handles make it easy to attach to a stroller or carry with ease. The measurement of the bag is: 10.8 x 15.7 inches.
- Some parents say it has durable material.
- The bags have lovely print design.
- There isn’t any complain about leakage or anything.
9. Wegreeco 2 Pack Premium Wet Bag
This is another set of waterproof and re-usable bags which uses polyurethane laminate. The bags have durable nylon handles which help to hang the bags on the door knobs or closet rods. These stylish bags are re-usable and washable.
- Many parents say it doesn’t leak or smell when diapers are placed in it.
- It doesn’t take long to dry.
- A few parents complain it starts to leak when they put wet diapers in it.
10. Wet Bag – Midnight Blue
It has waterproof TPU laminate and seams. It can fit eight diapers and inserts easily. Its color-coordinated snap handle helps in hanging it anywhere. Its zipper keeps the smells inside. It is not only wet bag but can be used for swimwear, towels or anything similar.
- Many parents like that this bag is durable enough even with single layer and light-weight.
- Some parents say it is the right size for cloth diapers and isn’t extra big.
- A few parents complain its quality worsens after some months use.
- Some parents complain its liner gets broken after some usage.
11. BESEGO 2pcs Baby Wet and Dry Cloth Diaper Bags
These double zippered bags contain sturdy polyester TPU material to keep the moisture inside. The measurement is: 12 x 14 inches and it has enough storage for 5 to 7 wet and dry items. The handle straps of the bag make these easy to carry or to hang on different things such as: door knobs, towel rods or baby carriages.
- Parents like that these bags have really good storage for different items.
- Many parents say the material used in this is so good.
- A few parents complain its quality gets worse after some washes.
- Some parents say zipper of the bag gets broken after several uses.
12. Planet Wise Wet Bag, Large, Jelly Jubilee
It is made in USA constructed from high quality materials which are BPA-free, PVC-free and Lead-free. This bag measures 17 x 21 inches and it stores wet and dry items including; diapers, swimwear, shoes, cosmetics and various other items.
Cleaning Instructions: When you want to wash, you should machine wash it warm, on tumble dry low or you can hang it for drying. Bleaches or softeners should not be used.
- Parents say it is a great daycare bag and it is good for various items too.
- It has lovely print on it.
- A few parents complain that the zipper gets broken after some uses.
13. Large Zippered Hanging Wet Dry Bag
It is a set of two waterproof wet bags to store dry items and soiled clothes. It is also usable for shoes, dirty diapers and many other things. It has durable zippers and it has large capacity for 15 different baby cloth diapers and liners. Its snap handles help you to easily attach these bags with strollers, changing tables, doors and various diaper bags. These are foldable and reusable bags which can be used for different purposes.
- Many parents say these are great quality bags which they can use on travels.
- These trap the smells inside and have the right size for baby cloth diapers.
- A few parents complain it leaks and zippers weren’t that good.
14. Itzy Ritzy Travel Happens Medium Sealed Wet Bag with Adjustable Handle
This bag has adjustable snap and the handles are made of nylon. This bag is easy to attach to different strollers, bags and many other things. The material for this bag’s construction is BPA-free, PVC-free, lead-free and is CPSIA compliant also. This bag has polyurethane laminate lining interior which is thick and soft, making it durable.
- Some parents like its thick material construction which makes it durable and sturdy.
- It is easy to clean too.
- A very small number of parents say lining starts to get broken after some months of use.
15. Kanga Care Wet Bag
This bag contains polyester TPU material which is water-resistant. Because of the size of this bag it can hold more than 12 soiled cloth diapers. Its snap handle is of industrial strength and has zipper close top too. It can greatly be used as a day care bag.
Cleaning Instructions: It is also suitable for hot wash and tumble dry low.
- Some parents say it is so durable so can last for years.
- Its size is big enough for diapers.
- A few parents complain the bag starts to break after some months of using.
16. Reusable Cloth Disper Wet Bags Travel Wet and Dry
This package contains three dry and wet bags. These stylish bags are washable and inner of these bags contain PUL material. Its handle helps you to attach to any strollers. The bags have two zippered pockets to carry various items.
- Parents like these for storing diapers in it and taking to travels because of the lovely design of bags.
- These are not only for diapers but are useful for many other items.
- A few parents complain these were not waterproof.
17. Planet Wise Medium Lite Wet Bag
These bags are sewn and sealed with Patent-Pending seam sealing. The bag stores the wet and dirty diapers along-with containing the smells inside so you are not bothered by smell or wetness. Its snap handle is helpful in carrying it anywhere and it can store 5 to 8 diapers. The measurement of this bag is: 13.5 x 16 with the snap handle. It is made in USA.
- Many parents like this bag and say it doesn’t smell bad and its durable material prevents it from leaking.
- It has a really good design.
- A few parents say it isn’t very well made.
- Some parents had problem with its zipper.
18. Large Hanging Wet/Dry Cloth Diaper Pail Bag
This bag is made from polyurethane coated material which keeps the moisture inside. Its measurements are: 17.7” width x 25.2” tall. It can hold 20 to 25 diapers. The two handles of the bag makes it easy to carry or hang anywhere. It also has two zippered compartments so you can separate wet and dry items.
- Many parents like its large size to store more diapers and items in it.
- Some parents say it is durable and remains great even after year of use.
- Some parents say it starts to leak after some use.
- A few parents do not like the construction of this bag.
19. Angel Love Baby 2PCS Waterproof Washable Reusable Wet Bag
These bags have two zipper closures so you can carry wet and dry items at the same time. It has 11.5 x 14 inches size and can carry 5 to 7 cloth diapers easily. It is a machine washable bag and it is Eco-friendly and re-usable.
- Many parents like the size of the bag as they can take many items in it other than diapers.
- Because of the vibrant colors these bags have, these can be used as great travel bags.
- A few parents say the bags are not waterproof and they leak immediately after storing wet items in it.
- Some parents think the bags are not that big.
20. Itzy Ritzy Travel Happens Medium Sealed Wet Bag
It is a great bag for keeping wet and dry items separately. It has YKK lead-free zipper top to keep the smell inside. The materials are BPA-free, lead-free and PVC-free. The material is thick and soft polyurethane laminate, it has waterproof interior lining.
- Parents like its lovely design as these can be used for different items such as pump parts and different accessories.
- Some parents say its size is also bit bigger.
- A few parents say it isn’t a really good wet bag.
Some Advantages of Having Wet Bags:
- It might happen if you are outside with your baby and suddenly you realize that your baby has filled his cloth diaper. Now you don’t have to through away the cloth diaper but where else would you dispose that diaper temporarily? If you have a wet bag, you would immediately move to it and shut the closures so you and your partner do not feel the stink.
- Because most wet bags have two compartments for wet and dry items, you keep your clean items away from the dirty ones in the same bag.
- A diaper wet bag isn’t only for diapers but because of its features it can store your swimsuits and other types of wet clothes.
- A diaper wet bag has capacity of storing somewhere from 5 to 20 or more depending on size, as opposed to diaper wipe cases which are smaller.
Cleaning Wet Bags:
Cleaning your wet bag is equally important as cleaning cloth diapers. To keep it free from germs and environmental friendly you should wash it as much as you can, almost regularly. To wash it better, turn it inside out. The detergent you use for baby cloth diapers is good for wet bags. Make sure the water is not too hot because the materials like PUL or TPU remain safe in normal water temperature.