If you are using shampoos for your baby, that is not enough, you need a conditioner for your baby, so his / her hair become soft and shiny. There is a variety of conditioner online. Our work is to provide you with best selling and top rated babies products, so here is a list of baby conditioners for you.
Here is a list of top 10 Baby Conditioners, the first 5 baby conditioners are best-selling baby conditioners while the remaining are randomly selected by their ratings. As we couldn’t find much of baby conditioners.
1. Hair Conditioner – Overtired and Cranky by California Baby
Comes in 8.5 oz
- Can be used both ways by leaving-in or rinse-out.
- Tear-free formula, no harmful extracts.
- It contains organic extracts for sustainable growth.
California Baby Overtired and Cranky Hair Conditioner is safe for newborn babies and for older as well. There are no harmful chemicals in it, contains plant extracts, created by natural herbs. It works perfectly against harmful rays towards your baby. It doesn’t contains any harmful oils such as nut oils, soy, gluten or dairy.
2. Hair Conditioner Tea Tree and Lavender by California Baby
Comes in 8.5 fluid oz
- No harmful agents, no soy and no gluten.
- Works well against lice in babies.
- It contains a best anti-fungal ingredient (Tea Tree).
California Baby Hair Conditioner (Tea Tree & Lavender) is a best choice for your babies. As tea tree is famous as an anti-fungal herb and it heals your babies fast. Its herbal complex helps in preventing damages from chlorine, salt water and harmful sun rays. It is an ideal conditioner for your baby.
3. Conditioner & Detangler, Lavender Chamomile by Nature’s Baby Organics
Comes in 16-ounce bottles (Pack of 2)
- This conditioner is a combination of over 70% Certified Organic Ingredients (COI).
- You can either leave-in your baby’s hair for a while or you also can rinse out, it works great both ways.
- This conditioner is not only for your babies but also for adults as well.
Nature’s Baby Organics Conditioner contains natural ingredients to give your baby smoothness and it enriches your baby’s hair. It is a mixture of Organic Comfrey, Organic Calendula, Safflower Oil, Specially Olive Oil, and many other great ingredients, your baby would really love to have one.
4. No More Tangles Extra Conditioning Shampoo & Detangler by Johnson’s
Comes in 18-Ounce
- It is specially created to cleanse your baby’s hair.
- Tear-Free conditioner, so no worries for your baby.
- It is clinically tested and it is allergy-free.
Johnson’s Conditioning Shampoo is created by tear-free formula. It is a great shampoo and conditioner as well, and it doesn’t hurt your baby’s eyes. This conditioning shampoo leaves your baby’s hair soft and silky and gives your baby a refreshing look.
5. Hair Conditioner – Swimmer’s Defense by California Baby
Comes in 8.5 Ounce
- This conditioner has a beautiful fragrance.
- It is enriched with botanical herbs.
- It is capable to heal your baby’s hair.
Hair Conditioner Swimmer’s defense by California Baby is a great conditioner for your baby, while some hair styling products can cause damage to their hair. This conditioner contains a mixture of various great herbs to enrich your baby’s hair and to heal them. This conditioner can be used regularly, you can leave in for few minutes or rinse out, it will give perfect results.
6. Organics Conditioner and Detangler Vanilla Tangerine by Nature’s Baby
Comes in 16 oz
- It contains olive oil and shea butter and safflower oil as well.
- It manages your baby’s hair gives a softer look.
Nature’s Baby Organic Conditioner and Detangler Vanilla Tangerine contains some great ingredients such as: Behenyl Trimonium Methosulfate (aka rapeseed oil), Triticum vulgare wheat germ oil, safflower oil, cellulose gum, Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice, all those gives your baby’s hair a healthy look.
7. Organic Baby Hair Conditioner by Elizabeth Parker Naturals
Comes in 15 oz each bottle. (Pack of 12 bottles)
- It is designed to keep your baby’s hair soft and shiny.
- This conditioner is free from any harmful chemicals. It is parabens-free, phthalates-free and fragrance free.
Organic Baby Hair Conditioner by Elizabeth Parker Naturals softens and untangles your baby’s hair. It also reduces itching and redness and does not produce any chemical buildup.
8. TruKid Cool Conditioner
Comes in 8 oz
- It is a natural conditioner which not only softens your baby’s hair but also help with tangled hair.
- It is tested by pediatricians and dermatologists.
- This conditioner contains aloe vera, Vitamin B5 and other good ingredients also.
TruKid Cool Conditioner contains a refreshing citrus fragrance and it contains aloe vera, soy protein and Vitamin B5. This conditioner keeps your baby’s hair soft and adds shine. It comes in an easy to use bottle with a pump to make it easy to use.
9. Gentle Conditioning Baby Shampoo by Aveeno
Comes in 12 Ounce (Pack of 2 bottles)
- Aveeno Gentle Conditioning Shampoo has a light scent.
- It contains active naturals such as wheat and oats.
- It is a tear-free formula.
- Highly recommended by Pediatricians.
Gentle Conditioning Shampoo by Aveeno is created by an improved formula. It is guaranteed tear-free conditioner. It is allergy-free, and protects your baby’s hair against hair fall and other problems, and gives them a softer look.
10. Conditioning Shampoo Triple Strength by Baby Don’t Bald
Comes in 8 oz
- It has no harmful ingredients or extracts and will not damage your baby’s soft hair.
- It leaves your baby’s hair soft and silky.
- Be careful, each package comes as sealed, so if it is already opened, do not accept the product.
This Triple Strength Conditioner by Baby Don’t Bald moisturize your baby’s hair and gets rid of worst chemicals into their hair which caused by various common conditioners. It removes dirt from your baby’s hair without removing natural oil from their hair. Your baby gets soft and silky hair.