Top 10 Baby Shampoos
Regular shampoos are for adults, so are baby shampoos for babies. Baby shampoo isn’t just a term, these contain ingredients which are, or supposed to be safe for your baby. There are different kinds of shampoos available for babies but the question is what kinds of shampoos are really safe for them? The answer is you should find, you should search and come to know what is really best for baby hair and a baby shampoo shouldn’t especially their eyes. There are certain tear-free shampoos which can be used without hesitation.
Here is list of top 10 baby shampoos. Some of these are best-selling and others are top rated. Please continue reading:
- Mustela is a great soap free formula for your babies, it cleanses your baby’s hair and skin very softly.
- It doesn’t hurt your baby’s eyes (tear free formula).
- It is also hypoallergenic.
2 in 1 Hair & Body Shampoo by Mustela is used worldwide and recommended by professionals. It is tear free formula and cleanses your baby’s soft skin very softly. It can be used for newborn babies and up. It is not tested on any kind of animals so do not apply on animals.
- It is a famous baby shampoo with a tear free formula.
- It acts as a pure water for your baby’s eyes.
- It leaves your baby’s hair fresh with beautiful fragrance, looking healthy and shiny.
Baby Shampoo, 20 Ounce (2 Bottles Pack) by Johnson’s, is a tear free formula and will not harm your baby’s eyes and skin. It cleanse your baby’s hair gently and leaving with healthy and shiny hair.
- It is suitable for your newborn or older baby.
- It is fragrance free or any related chemicals.
Shampoo & Bodywash – Super Sensitive by California Baby cleans your baby’s hair softly and effectively, it is good your baby’s skin and face. It has a tear free formula to avoid eyes harming.
- It is created by organic carrots vitamins, which helps to nourish your baby’s skin.
- Melon is also its ingredient with Vitamic A and C.
- It is based on 100 percent natural ingredients.
Yes To Baby Carrots Shampoo and Body Wash (Fragrance Free) by Yes To Inc is easy to use, just pump and squirt in a washcloth or into your hands and you have to massage gently into your baby’s hair and skin. You should rinse very well with warm water. It is tear free formula with no additional fragrance.
- It is great moiturizing with oat extracts to calm your baby.
- It has fruit extracts which will soothe your baby.
- It is made by organic extracts.
Playful Wash BabyTime by Episencial is great baby shampoo enriched with organic fruits extracts leaving your baby’s skin fresh and energized.
- It is a gentle formula for your babies and kids.
- It is made by blueberry extracts and having a fresh scent.
- It cleans your baby’s soft skin and leaves their hair healthy and shine.
Shampoo & Body Wash by Hip Peas is filled with natural botanicals to moisturize your baby’s skin and leave their hair smooth and shiny. It is also a no-tear formula. It contains blueberry extracts with a beautiful fragrance.
- It is great for your babies and kids with eczema.
- It is made by plant based extracts and does not irritate your baby’s eyes.
Daisy’s 2-in-1 Shampoo and Body Wash by My True Nature smells like flowers, it is a 100% natural formula. It is a perfect product for your baby’s sensitive skin and leaves your baby’s skin soft and silk even if they have eczema.
8. Fragrance Free Organic Baby Shampoo & Body Wash (SLS & Phthalate Free) Sensitive Skin by Nurture my Body
- It is made by a fragrance free formula.
- It is a cleanser enriched with nutrients for your baby’s delicate skin.
- It is made by organic ingredients for your baby’s health care too.
Fragrance Free Organic Baby Shampoo & Body Wash by Nurture my Body is enriched with organic extracts. It leaves your baby’s body smelling as natural all the time by regular usage.
- It is made from great organic ingredients.
- It moisturizes your baby’s scalp.
Bee Gone Cradle Cap Bay Shampoo by Bella B is great organic baby shampoo, made by top organic ingredients. It helps to minimize your baby’s oily skin. It is an ideal shower gift for your babies.
- It provides gentle cleansing for your baby’s body and skin.
- It is a tear-free formula.
- It is little bit scented.
- It is a natural oat formula.
Baby Wash & Shampoo (18-Fluid Ounces) Bottle by Aveeno is a soap-free cleanser that cleans your baby’s skin softly without drying. It is a tear-free formula so no more tears. It has a light and fresh fragrance. It can be used regularly for newborn babies and up with soft skin.
At What Age Should you use Shampoo on Baby’s Hair?
There are so many discussions on that topic, to shampoo baby’s hair there are different factors. Usually, some months old baby’s hair would be too small to use a shampoo. However, many parents say they use shampoo when their baby is few months old. Some parents even do that when they have a newborn baby. In any case, you must make sure the shampoo is specifically made for newborn or older babies. It should contain right ingredients for their sensitive scalp. As your baby gets older, a baby conditioner can also be beneficial for their hair.
Can Adults use a Baby Shampoo?
There are many regular adult shampoos which use a cleaning agent called Sodium Lauryl Sulfate which might leave you with dry hair. On the other side baby shampoos contain amphoteric surfectants which wouldn’t dry your hair that much as compared to sulfates. While, because these wouldn’t give you the results of a regular adult shampoo, you would end up using it so much. Not only it can be used as a shampoo but adults can also use it as a face cleanser. Because it is already too gentle for baby’s skin, the same way it is also good for your skin and wouldn’t harm your skin. Not only that, adults can also remove eye makeup by using it.
Ingredients Are Important:
Baby shampoo ingredients vary from bottle to bottle. Some of the ingredients commonly used are: trideceth sulfate and various surfactants. It is always better to ask an expert or a doctor if your baby’s scalp skin is sensitive to use a shampoo.